We bought this truck back in 2004 in Southern California. This is a non-USA market truck and was never sold in this country by Nissan. It was 100% stock at that time we bought it!
The story went, that the original owner imported it from Germany when he moved to the USA in the mid-to-late 1980’s. We bought the truck from the second owner. Over more than five years we built the truck up and kept upgrading its components after each build.
We took this truck on off-road trips in Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, and Arizona. It was an incredible machine and well known by Patrol owners around the world!
- SD33T diesel engine that is turbo and super charged, two intercoolers, many upgrades to this engine
- NV4500 5spd transmission using an IH Scout adapter to mate to the engine
- Atlas 2-speed transfer case
- Portal-Tek G3 portal axles
- ARB lockers front and rear
- 4-link triangulated rear suspension and 3-link front suspension using 2” 7075 solid aluminum links and 1.25” rods ends
- Ballistic 16” coil over shocks
- Wilwood brakes with cutting brakes on the rear axle
- Full hydraulic steering
- Master Craft 3G seats
- Maxxis Creepy Crawler tires in 40×13.5R17 mounted on Walker Evans bead-locks